Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nevets22
Contributor III
Contributor III

Qlik Sense Version of QlikView's Document Analyzer?

Good Afternoon Qlik Community,

I've been developing dashboard's in QlikView for about 3-years now and have really come to love the features and capabilities that Rob Wunderlich's Document Analyzer provides.

Currently, I'm building my first application in Qlik Sense (so far I'm extremely impressed -- truly "Self-Service") and was wondering if Sense has any similar functionality as the Document Analyzer (either out-of-the-box or through a 3rd-party extension) that could help me analyze my application?

Specific functionality I'm particularly interested in, include: data field utilization information and dashboard performance metrics.

If anyone could help point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it tremendously.

Thanks so much.

!

-Steve

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
rwunderlich
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

I've been working on a Qlik Sense version of Document Analyzer, but it's not available yet.  One of the challenges is calculation time. QS doesn't seem to report that easily.

-Rob

View solution in original post

9 Replies
rwunderlich
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

I've been working on a Qlik Sense version of Document Analyzer, but it's not available yet.  One of the challenges is calculation time. QS doesn't seem to report that easily.

-Rob

nevets22
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thanks for the response, Rob! I will definitely keep my eyes peeled for the QS Doc Analyzer release! Good luck and thanks for all the helpful tools you've developed.

Not applicable

Rob:

Any update on this?

-Peter

rwunderlich
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Still waiting until I can find a free week to get this done

-Rob

nevets22
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hey Rob,

Figured I'd try annoying you again to check and see if you've been able to find any time to develop the QS Doc Analyzer? Any other interesting projects in the pipeline I should be keeping an eye out for?

Thanks,

Steve

rwunderlich
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi Steven,

I'm expecting to have QS Doc analyzer by October. I know everyone wants it sooner, but I'm a busy guy.

Other stuff to watch out for: Batch Document Analyzer.

-Rob

nevets22
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Very understandable. Thanks for the response and I'll look forward to more of your products. Thanks!

rwunderlich
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Anonymous
Not applicable

...... and I downloaded it last Friday and gave it a quick spin.............