Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sparrow_L
Contributor
Contributor

QlikSense Mashup in Vuejs

Hello,

I am trying to add a Qlik mashup to my web application so that our clients can see their data, create new bookmarks, etc. In trying to follow the tutorials and documentation from Qlik it seems that connecting with the API and loading the mashup can only be done through the use of RequireJS which doesn't seem compatible with the JS framework that I'm currently using (Vue 2). I have tried adding script tags to the DOM and configuring the page to mimic the tutorial for plain HTML and JS to no real results.

I was able to successfully embed the QlikSense data with an iFrame, but that does not give me access to the changes the users are making to the parameters so that they can be saved and shared with different users on the platform. For example, if a user updated the date range and drilled down to a specific data point on a chart and wanted to share their findings with another user. 

Is there any advice or direction for accessing/implementing the mashup in a JS framework, OR for accessing updated chart data when a user interacts with an iFrame please let me know!

Thank you

Labels (1)
  • SaaS

1 Reply
lureilly1
Contributor
Contributor

Hey, if you are using React, you can use Motor js for this (https://motor.so/). The library contains hooks for easy connection to the engine, getting data from your app, applying actions and building common components such as Tables, Charts, Bookmarks etc.

Compatibility with Vue is also on the roadmap so keep an eye on the project.

Thanks