Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Prakash004
Contributor
Contributor

is data alerts available in qlik sense enterprise edition

Hi All,

Need one small help.

Could you please confirm if Data alert is enable in Qlik enterprise edition like it is there in Qlik Sense Enterprise SaaS.

Here is a small video of Saas version and attached screenshot also.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6boMbxZYqo

Thanks,

Prakash SethyData_Alert.JPG

Labels (1)
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Or
MVP
MVP

It is not available in Enterprise, as far as I know. It's a value-added product that you'd have to purchase separately if you aren't going SaaS.

View solution in original post

PrashantSangle

section access will help you to achieve it.  alert will work as per the access you have in dashboard.

Great dreamer's dreams never fulfilled, they are always transcended.
Please appreciate our Qlik community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved 🙂

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Or
MVP
MVP

It is not available in Enterprise, as far as I know. It's a value-added product that you'd have to purchase separately if you aren't going SaaS.

Prakash004
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Thanks Master for your Quick response. I saw this from Qlik site in pricing.

https://www.qlik.com/us/pricing

I've one more doubt: Any idea if you can get the alert for specific Unit. For example if I'm a sales person then I should get alter for sales related data. Similarly for Marketing person should get data related to marketing only.

This is bit urgent actually.

Data_Alert_E.JPG

PrashantSangle

section access will help you to achieve it.  alert will work as per the access you have in dashboard.

Great dreamer's dreams never fulfilled, they are always transcended.
Please appreciate our Qlik community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved 🙂