Qlik Community

Ask a Question

Knowledge Base

Search or browse our knowledge base to find answers to your questions ranging from account questions to troubleshooting error messages. The content is curated and updated by our global Support team

Announcements
Become an analytics expert with Qlik's new 15 week course: Applied Data Analytics using Qlik Sense. READ MORE

How to create a case and contact Qlik Support

Haydée_Bernal
Support
Support

How to create a case and contact Qlik Support

If no username/Qlik ID is registered yet or there is no access to the support portal, a case can still be opened as a guest in the Support Portal. If you have registered for a username and you are a partner or customer please log in to enable full support portal access. 

Related articles:

How to Register for a Qlik Account
How to raise a Technical case

1. Go to the Support Portal
  2. Hover over the "Contact" tab on the top right of the page. Then select the "Submit a Case" option.
    ! Note: If the issue is urgent, it is recommended to contact us by phone by selecting Country/Region. You can find this info by selecting the "Contact Us" option to the right of the "Submit a Case" option.

createacase01.png
  3. You will need to select Data Analytics(QDA) or Data Integration(QDI) to log a ticket after clicking on   Submit a  Case.

Article.PNG

Note: As a Guest user (non registered / Free user), a ticket can only be opened for certain "non-technical" issues, like "Login/Access" or "Qlik Sense Cloud" **.  If you are a Partner or Customer with a registered username, please log in to enable full support portal access and the possibility to open a ticket with all the issues in the dropdown. Once logged in as a partner or customer with a technical issue, please follow this guide: How to raise a Technical case

**Cloud Business users who are not Partners or Licensed Customers, and have a technical issue, need to also create a case as a Guest (your registered username will not allow you to log in to the Support Portal, but Technical Product Support is provided)

4. When you choose Data Analytics. The following case-wizard should show up: you will be required to fill out contact information in the designated fields, as well as provide thorough details about the Support issue.

Article 2.png

5. When you choose Data Integration. The following case-wizard should show up: 

Article3.png

Fill up the information and click on submit:

Article4.png

6. Once the correct fields are filled out, the case can successfully be logged at the bottom of the screen.

Note: If the issue is urgent, it is recommended to contact us by Live Chat.  Please note the Live Chat option is based on the availability of support representatives at that time.

createacase05.png

7.  After logging the case, a confirmation message will appear with the case reference number and an email will also be sent.

Labels (2)
Comments
AlexanderAlexiev

Dear QS support team, I'm trying for a couple of days now to raise a support ticket  on https://support.qlik.com/ then I'm redirected to  https://login.qlik.com/ in order to log-in, but after I enter my credentials again I'm being transferred to a second log-in screen here https://qlik.okta.com/app/salesforce/  where they don't work.

AlexanderAlexiev_1-1624609926363.png

Unfortunately on the last screen my user name and password aren't recognized - I'm getting a "Password is incorrect" error. How can I raise a ticket?

Thanks!

Version history
Revision #:
12 of 12
Last update:
‎2021-02-08 02:16 PM
Updated by:
Support