This field is required.
Only these extensions are allowed(.jpg, .JPG, .jpeg, .JPEG, .gif, .GIF, .png, .PNG)
Tags cannot contain the characters ' /, \\, #, ?, or ; >,< '
Only these extensions are allowed(.zip,.ZIP,.pdf,.PDF,.qvf,.QVF,.qvw,.QVW)
Search or browse our knowledge base to find answers to your questions ranging from account questions to troubleshooting error messages. The content is curated and updated by our global Support team
This article explains that why you can't export sheets containing map objects to PDF with error.
- Exporting sheets to PDF fails when containing map objects.
"An error occurred during export. Please try again"
This affects both export of sheet and export of sheet when embedded in a story.
If you remove the map object it allows the sheet to be exported to PDF.
The steps to reproduce the issue are as follows:
1. Open the app in Qlik Sense (Desktop or Enterprise – both exhibit same fault)
2. Go to the sheet, wait for map to display
3. From Menu button dropdown, select "Export sheet to PDF"
4. Accept defaults and click the "Export" button
5. See if you get the "An error occurred during export. Please try again" message at bottom of the dialog window.
Environment: Qlik Sense Enterprise on Windows
Map is too large to be uploaded, it need to increase the maximum upload size in the printing.config.
Increase the maximum upload size in the Printing.exe.config
1) Stop the printing service
2) Edit %Programfiles%\Qlik\Sense\Printing\Printing.exe.config adding, under <appSettings> section, the parameter max-request-size with the new desired value (in bytes)
3) save the file
4) restart the printing service
We recommend that you use this setting in the config file (Step 2) and test:
<add key="max-request-size" value="100000000" />