Support

How to create your Qlik Cloud tenant

Last Update:

Nov 22, 2023 3:36:58 AM

Updated By:

Sonja_Bauernfeind

Created date:

Sep 11, 2019 7:20:29 PM

A Qlik Account is required to create a tenant. If you do not have an account, please register here.

Qlik Cloud tenants can be created and activated using two methods. The Welcome to Qlik email, which you receive at initial purchase or when beginning a trial, or, for existing customers who add additional tenants to their subscription, in My Qlik.

Choose the method which applies to you:

New User? Get Started using the Welcome to Qlik email.

Qlik sends a Welcome to Qlik email when you purchase a subscription or begin a trial. To activate your account and to create and configure a tenant:

1. Locate the Welcome to Qlik Cloud | Let's get started email in your inbox

If you did not receive the email, check your Spam Folder. If the email cannot be found in your Spam Folder, contact Qlik Support through chat.

2. Click Let's get started in the email

get started.png

3. On the Set up your account page, set a password in Create password
  4. Check the box to indicate that you have read and accepted the Qlik terms and conditions
  5. Click Next
  6. On the Almost finished page, choose a Region
  7. Following this step, click Finish

For more information on creating a tenant and how to continue from here, see Creating and configuring the tenant

Adding a new tenant to an existing Subscription? Go to My Qlik.

1. (a) Go to account.myqlik.qlik.com and log in. 

or

2. (b) While logged in and in your Profile or on a Tenant, click the tile and select My Qlik

my qlik.png

3. Click Create New Tenant in the available list

create tenant button.png

4.  Choose a region:

choose region.png

5. Complete the setup.
  6. This will then create a  tenant.  You can now access your tenant with your Tenant URL or go to My Qlik:  How to login Qlik Sense SaaS tenant from My Qlik

If you are still having issues please create a support case - How to create a case

Related articles

Labels (1)
Comments
andreas_schoedlbauer
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Thanks a lot for that helping article. We currently have an on-prem installation with SaaS Add-on added within the licence key. Our perspective tenant owner received the welcome mail but we cannot allocate the tenant. Also we did not receive any ULR for the tenant. Can anyone help here?

andy70018_0-1642759357814.png

kindest regards, Andy

Sonja_Bauernfeind
Digital Support
Digital Support

Hello @andreas_schoedlbauer!

I noticed that you have already filed a support ticket to get this looked at. That was the right thing to do there, since I believe someone will need to review your license.

All the best,
Sonja 

Version history
Last update:
‎2023-11-22 03:36 AM
Updated by: