Skip to main content

Qlik Web Connectors Error AADSTS90027 when using "consent" or " None" prompt level

No ratings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Francisco_Fernandez

Qlik Web Connectors Error AADSTS90027 when using "consent" or " None" prompt level

Last Update:

May 10, 2022 3:17:46 PM

Updated By:

Jamie_Gregory

Created date:

Apr 20, 2021 6:31:54 AM

The issue only affects Microsoft's endpoints, such as sharepoint, onedrive and dynamics CRM services.

When using "Consent" or "None" in the "Prompt / consent level " parameter the following error message is thrown:

AADSTS90027: We are unable to issue tokens from this API version on the MSA tenant.
Please contact the application vendor as they need to use version 2.0 of the protocol to support this.

Environment

• Qlik sense SaaS
  • Qlik Web Connectors  Dec 2020 and March 2020 versions

Workaround:

Using the CanAuthentcate table select "select_account" in the "Prompt / consent level" parameter.

Cause

Product Defect ID: QB-4951 

Comments
DanielBuhl
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Francisco_Fernandez,

Thanks for the information. Unfortunately, the workaround does not work for us. If I enter the Base URL, Set "Prompt / consens level" to select_Account and click on Authentication Code I get an Authentication Code which I can paste into the "Authentication Code" field. Then I click on Save and try to establish a connection by clicking on "Save Inputs & Run Table". But then I will get the message "Authenticated = false"; "Error Message = No refresh_token found".

Are we doing it wrong?

Best Regards

Daniel

Francisco_Fernandez

Hello @DanielBuhl ,

It's likely that the problem that you are facing is not related to this article.

I would suggest checking if you are using the latest version (june 2021) and if the proxy is correctly configured on the deploy.config file in case that you are using a proxy.

DanielBuhl
Contributor
Contributor

Hallo  ,

many thanks for the hint with the proxy configuration. I did not change the proxy entries but this topic leads me to our firewall admin. He did some analysis and found out that the request did not reach the CRM System via the new connector. He did some changes in the firewall configuration and now we are able to get a connect with the Dynamics connector V2. Thank you.

Best Regards

Daniel

AlexOmetis
Partner Ambassador
Partner Ambassador

I assume the latest release of Qlik Web Connectors - June 2021 Patch 1 - resolves this looking at the release notes.

AlexOmetis
Partner Ambassador
Partner Ambassador

Excerpt from the release notes:

Qlik Microsoft Dynamics CRM Connector V2
Updated to use v2.0 of authentication API (fixes error AADSTS90027 during consent/authentication).

Version history
Last update:
‎2022-05-10 03:17 PM
Updated by: