Last Update:

Jul 31, 2023 3:10:12 AM

Updated By:

Sonja_Bauernfeind

Created date:

Dec 2, 2021 11:00:59 AM

Qlik Sense Enterprise SaaS supports two different capacity options: 

• Default: Every Enterprise Tenant can use Apps up to 5 GB in memory 
  • Large app support: With large app support, you can work with apps that are larger than the standard app size. You can select one or more spaces in Qlik Cloud where you allow large apps.

When talking about “in memory”Qlik measures the static memory size, which includes variables and field values that may be calculated at run timeYou can see the size of an Apps in the Management Console or you can use the App Analyzer App, to get a better understanding about the sizes of an App in the Tenant.

For more information about large app support, see: Large app support | Qlik Cloud Help 

Labels (1)
Comments
E_Røse
Creator II
Creator II

@Andrew_Delaney ,

The app size figure in the management console is sligtly bigger than the RAM footprint in the app analyzer. Why is this? Is it the figure in the management console that counts toward the 1,25/5 GB max app size?

Sonja_Bauernfeind
Digital Support
Digital Support

Hello @E_Røse 

The app size shown in the management console does show the app size in memory (see In memory and App size different) though the timing on when it is measured (more data added? data model changed, etc) may come into play here.

Either way, I have reached out to our subject matter experts to get more clarity for you and will let you know once I hear back from them.

All the best,
Sonja 

Sonja_Bauernfeind
Digital Support
Digital Support

Hello @E_Røse 

I can confirm that you want to look at the size listed in the Management Console as the "truth".

All the best,
Sonja 

E_Røse
Creator II
Creator II

@Sonja_Bauernfeind  Thanks!

E_Røse
Creator II
Creator II

@Sonja_Bauernfeind  is there any chance you will make the pricing for app capacity packs public?

Sonja_Bauernfeind
Digital Support
Digital Support

Hello @E_Røse 

Let me dig into this for you.

All the best,
Sonja 

Sonja_Bauernfeind
Digital Support
Digital Support

Hello @E_Røse 

Aside from the public pricing already available, the majority of pricing enquiries, including Large Apps, require contact with Qlik Sales or one of our Qlik Partners.

All the best,
Sonja 

Version history
Last update:
‎2023-07-31 03:10 AM
Updated by: