Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE

Why do I get an unauthorized error while embedding Blendr as an iFrame?

No ratings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AfeefaTk
Support
Support

Last Update:

Sep 30, 2021 9:25:02 AM

Updated By:

AfeefaTk

Created date:

Jul 27, 2021 7:35:04 AM

When trying to embed Blendr as an iframe inside the UI of your own SaaS platform by following SSO integration method using a JWT, you might get some unauthorized errors while passing the JWT.The error message looks like as below

window.opener.postMessage(
        { datasourceGuid: '334ae7d0-eec6-11eb-886d-0770d18d1917', error: "Exception: failed to receive a valid access token.", response: "array (\n  \u0027error\u0027 =\u003E \u0027access_denied\u0027,\n  \u0027error_description\u0027 =\u003E \u0027Unauthorized\u0027,\n)"},
      )

Whenever an SSO connector has enabled in a hub, the system will expect to provide the connection parameters when building your JWT. At that point, the documentation for JWT in your hub is also automatically updated to reflect this. The error comes in since you're not passing connection parameters or passing invalid connection credentials. 

Resolution

Please add the connection credentials as part of your JWT, which ensures users don’t have to provide their credentials again. If you are passing the connection credentials and still getting an unauthorized error, please ensure that connection credentials are valid/correct

sso-jwt.PNG

Related Resources:

Tags (1)
Labels (1)
Version history
Last update:
‎2021-09-30 09:25 AM
Updated by: