Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vighnesh2022
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

In Qlik Mobile SaaS, Sheet Navigation doesn't work with Kpi or multiKpi

Hello Guys,

I have requirement where user want bunch of KPIs in first sheet and when you click that KPI it goes to specific sheet. I tired to use "Link to Sheet" option in both KPI and Multi KPI. It works in Qlik sense on laptop but when I tired same in my Qlik SaaS android app. It doesn't work. When I clicked on KPI it gets full screen and then does nothing.

Is this functionality not available in Qlik Sense SaaS mobile?

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Vinay_B
Support
Support

Hi @vighnesh2022 

In the current version of Qlik SaaS mobile, it's a known limitation. This will work on the KPI on the Qlik Sense Mobile SaaS application in the upcoming August release, August 30th, 2022.

Vinay

If this resolves your query, please click on "Accept as Solution" for confirmation. Thanks!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Vinay_B
Support
Support

Hi @vighnesh2022,

Let me check on this and will get back to you.

Vinay

If this resolves your query, please click on "Accept as Solution" for confirmation. Thanks!
Vinay_B
Support
Support

Hi @vighnesh2022 

In the current version of Qlik SaaS mobile, it's a known limitation. This will work on the KPI on the Qlik Sense Mobile SaaS application in the upcoming August release, August 30th, 2022.

Vinay