Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jmcy2408
Contributor III
Contributor III

Qlik SaaS Mobile - Themes & Orientation

Hi,

any plans for mobile apps to apply the theme to each visualisation? 

we have multiple themes based upon our various child companies in the group and when applied these render as expected when viewed on desktop/laptop etc but other than custom chart colours via the json file the css formatting for tables (changing background colour and formatting of header, totals etc) these fail to show on mobile app, any plans for these to be sync? 

secondly the mobile app doesn’t adjust based on orientation this is always portrait - I’ve checked settings etc but can’t any anything so assume it’s not available, any plans to allow this?

Thanks

John 

Labels (4)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Akshesh_Patel
Support
Support

Hi,

I recommend adding this to the ideation for future consideration. I like the orientation part. And Supporting custom code would be difficult because all third-party extensions are developed by the developers outside Qlik, and I think the code needs to align to render the same on the mobile devices as well. I hope will have the feature soon..

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Akshesh_Patel
Support
Support

Hi,

I recommend adding this to the ideation for future consideration. I like the orientation part. And Supporting custom code would be difficult because all third-party extensions are developed by the developers outside Qlik, and I think the code needs to align to render the same on the mobile devices as well. I hope will have the feature soon..

simrel12
Contributor
Contributor

You can now upload your own custom themes to your Qlik Sense Business tenant as well as your Qlik Sense Enterprise SaaS instance. rosslistens