cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tyler_Waterfall
Employee
Employee

Sense System Performance Analyzer

• Sense System Performance Analyzer: Dive into system and service performance counters, Windows events, and Sense logs captured by Qlik Logging service (QLogs database)
    • v1.0.0 GA release in April 2019
      • Requires Qlik Logging Service configured and enabled
      • Compatibility: April 2019 and later
    • Beta released in February 2019 but replaced by v1.0.0

Regarding how to configure Qlik Logging Service, please refer to the help: Qlik Logging Service.

3 Replies
Huiying
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

One question 🙂
I got error message about postgreSQL. It seems authentication issue? Can you advise how to resolve it?

Message is '

The description for Event ID '0' in Source 'PostgreSQL' cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display the message, or you may not have permission to access them. The following information is part of the event:'LOG: could not receive data from client: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host.

'

Best regards,

Susan

clipboard_image_0.png

kumarbala
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Getting time stamp error

_Adam_
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi all,

I was wondering if there is a newer version for this app / all others monitoring apps ?
I read that Centralized Logging service has been decommissioned by the end of 2021.. see below post.
https://community.qlik.com/t5/Support-Updates/Deprecation-of-Centralized-Logging-in-Qlik-Sense-Enter...

What other monitoring apps we have instead / replacing that one ?
How can I check if the monitoring apps that I have under "Default Apps" are latest versions or no, and if no, where can I download the new versions from ?

Any feedback will be much appreciated.
Thank you!