Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
OliviaEP
Contributor
Contributor

Data connections & Scheduled uploads disappeared from Qlik DataTransfer

Hi community,

For some reason i dont know why, all my created Data Connections and Scheduled Uploads in Qlik DataTransfer disappeared.

Anyone experiencing this similar issue? Do I have to recreate them? Cant remember the reload schedule time etc. is there a log files i can refer back to?

#qlikdatatransfer

Thank you,

Olivia

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Daniele_Purrone
Support
Support

Hi @OliviaEP ,

did you perform some action on the machine, like upgrading the software or installing some patches?
I suspect something might have corrupted files on the file system.
Another potential culprit is antivirus software. Make sure that C:\ProgramData\Qlik\DataTransfer\ and C:\Program Files\Qlik\DataTransfer\ are excluded from scanning.

If corruption has occurred, you would need a backup of C:\ProgramData\Qlik\DataTransfer\ to restore the setup.

Log files can be found under C:\ProgramData\Qlik\DataTransfer\Log

I hope this helps!

Daniele - Principal Technical Support Engineer & SaaS Support Coordinator at Qlik
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Daniele_Purrone
Support
Support

Hi @OliviaEP ,

did you perform some action on the machine, like upgrading the software or installing some patches?
I suspect something might have corrupted files on the file system.
Another potential culprit is antivirus software. Make sure that C:\ProgramData\Qlik\DataTransfer\ and C:\Program Files\Qlik\DataTransfer\ are excluded from scanning.

If corruption has occurred, you would need a backup of C:\ProgramData\Qlik\DataTransfer\ to restore the setup.

Log files can be found under C:\ProgramData\Qlik\DataTransfer\Log

I hope this helps!

Daniele - Principal Technical Support Engineer & SaaS Support Coordinator at Qlik
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.
Albert_Candelario

Hello @OliviaEP,

Any update for @Daniele_Purrone ?

Cheers,

Albert

Please, remember to mark the thread as solved once getting the correct answer