Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jaishree_Qlik
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

How to keep track of SaaS Changes!!

Due to frequent improvement on SaaS Environment there are continous changes which sometimes breaks the working connection or objects and need to be fixed later on. How can it be possible to accept those changes or proactive towards the adapting the changes.

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Daniele_Purrone
Support
Support

Hi @jaishree_Qlik! We understand that there have been a few breaking changes in recent times, and we have worked on both the internal and external processes (including proactive communication) to avoid such issues in the future.
I would definitely that you subscribe to our Support Updates blog to be alerted about upcoming changes in the cloud environment.
Thanks for being with us!

Daniele - Senior Technical Support Engineer & SaaS Support Coordinator at Qlik
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.

View solution in original post

Daniele_Purrone
Support
Support

On top of what I wrote in 2022, I would also recommend following the "What's New In Qlik Cloud" page (which can also be subscribed via RSS Feed) and regularly checking the monthly release notes.

I hope this helps!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Daniele_Purrone
Support
Support

Hi @jaishree_Qlik! We understand that there have been a few breaking changes in recent times, and we have worked on both the internal and external processes (including proactive communication) to avoid such issues in the future.
I would definitely that you subscribe to our Support Updates blog to be alerted about upcoming changes in the cloud environment.
Thanks for being with us!

Daniele_Purrone
Support
Support

On top of what I wrote in 2022, I would also recommend following the "What's New In Qlik Cloud" page (which can also be subscribed via RSS Feed) and regularly checking the monthly release notes.

I hope this helps!