Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Denise_LaForgia
Former Employee
Former Employee

New Qlik Cloud Migration Tools

Denise_LaForgia_1-1664205266222.png

Be sure to check out several new tools available in the Migration Center to help design and support a move the Qlik Cloud:

• Migration app: can assess your current deployment and provide visibility across Qlik apps, their migration status, data connectivity readiness and help design a sequence for moving apps
  • Migration playbook: step-by-step guide that can walk you through how to plan a move to SaaS and incrementally move portions of your on-premises deployment
  • Migration Scripts: leverage Qlik CLI to move users, spaces, themes, and more
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Albert_Candelario

WoW! Super.

Please, remember to mark the thread as solved once getting the correct answer

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Albert_Candelario

WoW! Super.

Please, remember to mark the thread as solved once getting the correct answer
hizoto
Contributor
Contributor

Are they using Qlik Replicate? If so, that is a pretty modern tool and you can write to a bunch of different file formats such as parquet.

If they are just using old-school Qlik then it's not too bad to transition off. I moved a bunch of pipelines off of Qlikview about 5 years ago because the client wanted to use a different BI tool.

Rapotamo
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for sharing these new Qlik Cloud migration tools. They seem really useful for streamlining the migration process. I recently had the opportunity to work on a similar migration project, and I found that having a clear assessment of the current deployment and a step-by-step guide was incredibly valuable in planning and executing the move. It made the whole process much smoother. By the way, speaking of valuable resources, I recently received some top-notch consultancy from an expert at Evelon, an Atlassian/Jira consultancy company. They taught me all I needed to know for my work, and it was a game-changer. Definitely worth looking into if you're seeking expert guidance.