Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
doynsc
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Total App usage Qlik Cloud

Hi Community, 

With Qlik Cloud having a tiered pricing structure based on how much Data is being analysed, we are trying to work out the total current usage on  for some of our users, small medium and large to help gauge in pre-sales.

Is there a way to see this  visualise this information on  a tenant

From what I have discovered so far, I can see the App size for individual apps using performance evaluator, but no overall aggregate for the tenant and no info on the size of QMCs.

It doesn't appear to be available in the QMC and it is not available as far as I can see in the existing Cloud Monitoring Apps that have been published to date. 

Has anyone solved this one before?

Thanks in advance!

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Andrew_Roy
Support
Support

Perhaps the Reload Analyzer could provide an estimate of the total data usage of a tenant in a given time period, since it can monitor and summarize all reloads, data files, and memory used. This isn't ideal but might help give you a ballpark idea. This sounds like a good product enhancement request. You could post this to Ideation with the exact visualization ideas that would serve your needs.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Andrew_Roy
Support
Support

Perhaps the Reload Analyzer could provide an estimate of the total data usage of a tenant in a given time period, since it can monitor and summarize all reloads, data files, and memory used. This isn't ideal but might help give you a ballpark idea. This sounds like a good product enhancement request. You could post this to Ideation with the exact visualization ideas that would serve your needs.

doynsc
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

Thanks Andrew, 

It would be a nice to have, I'll raise it in the ideation portal. To me it feels like a value that should be visible in the QMC.