Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
arnbank
Contributor III
Contributor III

Unable to connect to the gateway (DirectAccess-2006)

Hi, start to use Qlik gateway, and few days a ago we start to get errors on our app reloads:

<Requested endpoint could not be provisioned due to failure to acquire a load slot: Unable to connect to the gateway (DirectAccess-2006)>

maybe someone saw such before? and know how to solve it.

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Albert_Candelario

Hello all,

We have been diligently working on this topic during this week and a fix has been already delivered today's CET morning and since then you should not be facing this issue.

If you continue facing this issue, kindly let us know.

Cheers,

Albert

Please, remember to mark the thread as solved once getting the correct answer

View solution in original post

15 Replies
Daniele_Purrone
Support
Support

Hi @arnbank !
Is the gateway updated to the latest version?
What happens if you restart the services?

Daniele - Principal Technical Support Engineer & SaaS Support Coordinator at Qlik
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.
arnbank
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

After restart services all look the same,  sometimes works sometimes not. 

version":"1.1.0
Daniele_Purrone
Support
Support

Thanks @arnbank , we had some fixes in the following version, 1.1.1
I'd suggest that you upgrade to that one, and let us know the result.

Daniele - Principal Technical Support Engineer & SaaS Support Coordinator at Qlik
arnbank
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thanks, I will do that and after 24h of monitoring I will let you know 🙂

Daniele_Purrone
Support
Support

Thanks @arnbank , if that's not solved, please open a support case and provide the full log folder from the Data Gateway.

RHodd
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hi. I've been using the data gateway for a couple of months and upgraded to v1.1.1 when it was released. I have a local program that reloads apps every half an hour via the API, which has been fine until very recently when the apps have been frequently failing to reload with the same error message as above.

Has a cause been identified or can you offer any other advice please?

arnbank
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

I Wrote the support they know the issue and that maybe will be solved in the future version currently they advise fully restarting the server. where the gateway was installed. that temporarily helps but issues were happens after some time again. not so often but still.

Albert_Candelario

Hello all,

We have been diligently working on this topic during this week and a fix has been already delivered today's CET morning and since then you should not be facing this issue.

If you continue facing this issue, kindly let us know.

Cheers,

Albert

Please, remember to mark the thread as solved once getting the correct answer
JOBrien
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Hi,

We have been using the Data Gateway and we see this same error on average once per day.  We are using the latest version of the DG, and we have opened a Case with Qlik Support with no resolution yet.  We have provided log files and assigned a specific proxy to the DG and still the problem persists.  Any ideas or feedback from Qlik support would be greatly appreciated.