Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Thomas_Qlik
Contributor II
Contributor II

A measure evaluting/counting another measure

I have a key (e.g. AN) that consists out of several attributes (e.g. AN-WERT2, AN-XW2JA), which each have a value (e.g. 0, Yes).

Thomas_Qlik_0-1678999186900.png

What I would like to do is to compare for each attribute the AS IS values against certain predefined TO BE values. I have written a measure m_P2P09_Attribute_Compliant, which compares the two tables holding the AS IS and TO BE values with each other.

As a second step –and here I get stuck- I want to assess for each key whether it is compliant. Meaning: All the attributes of this key are compliant (Measure m_P2P09_Attribute_Compliant=”Yes”). If a key has one or more attributes with “No” it would not be compliant.

I thought I could do this assessment with another Measure: m_P2P09_Key_Compliant, which would deliver back “Yes” or “No”.

Can anybody please help me out how the logic of the Measure m_P2P09_Key_Compliant measure would look like?

Much appreciated,

Thomas

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Thomas_Qlik
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

the suggestion from G3S unfortunately did not do the trick. At the end I got lucky using the aggr function.

if(
COUNT(aggr(if([m_P2P09_Attribute_Compliant]='No',1),[ID_ASIS-ID_TOBE]))=0,"Yes","No"
)

View solution in original post

2 Replies
G3S
Creator III
Creator III

instead of yes/no maybe try 1/0 then  sum by Key_TOBE. based on output being certain values, bring in yes/no ?

Thomas_Qlik
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

the suggestion from G3S unfortunately did not do the trick. At the end I got lucky using the aggr function.

if(
COUNT(aggr(if([m_P2P09_Attribute_Compliant]='No',1),[ID_ASIS-ID_TOBE]))=0,"Yes","No"
)