Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cfountain72
Creator II
Creator II

Comparing a variable to a numeric value in Set Analysis

Hello, 

I'm trying to compare a variable against a number, but I can't get the syntax right. I'm trying to get the sum of flags where the variable turnaround time is less than or equal to .042 (i.e. 1 hour). This is my last try:

=Sum({<{"$(=vEVS_TATMeasure)<=.042"}>} EVS_InpCleanFlag)

Anybody have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance for your help,

Chris

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anil_Babu_Samineni

This case, I guess yours is syntax issue. Maybe

=Sum({<$(=vEVS_TATMeasure)={"<=.042"}>} EVS_InpCleanFlag)

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

What is the definition of variable? vEVS_TATMeasure

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
cfountain72
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Thanks for your quick reply Anil.

I have a slider that lets the user select from clean times with or without delays for comparison. The variable then returns one of these two field values:

EVS_OVERALL_TURN_TIME or EVS_OVERALL_TURN_TIME_MINUS_DELAY

(By default, it is EVS_OVERALL_TURN_TIME)

Anil_Babu_Samineni

But, how the fields result? Is this in hours or minutes? Also how is ths value .042 (i.e. 1 hour)?

cfountain72
Creator II
Creator II
Author

The results are decimal representations of a full day. So, a full day would equal 1.0, 12 hours equals 0.5, 1 hour (which is the goal) equals 0.042 (i.e. 1/24). The clean times can range from 10 minutes (0.007) up to several hours. Hope this helps. Thanks.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

This case, I guess yours is syntax issue. Maybe

=Sum({<$(=vEVS_TATMeasure)={"<=.042"}>} EVS_InpCleanFlag)