Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Fquiroga95
Contributor II
Contributor II

Create a calculated dimension for a Filter

I need to create a filter in Qlik Sense, that is supposed to filter a table that has vendor, country and a specific metric that calculates the % of compliance of sales according to a standard.

So this filter should have two possible values, "More than 90%" and "Less than 90%", that should filter the vendors (by country), because the same vendor can be in multiple countries, with more or less than 90% of compliance, depending the value of the filter selected. I created this dimension to use in the filter

if(AGGR(Sum(Units*Price/9000),Country,Vendor)>=0.9,'More than 90%','Less than 90%') That is working fine, but when I select "Less than 90%", then I don't see anymore the option of "More than 90%" to select later in the filter, since the values were filtered. I have to deselect "Less than 90%" in the filter to be able to display again both options.

How I can solve this ?

1 Reply
agigliotti
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion

Hi @Fquiroga95 ,

Maybe this:

AGGR( {1}  if( Sum(Units*Price/9000)>=0.9, 'More than 90%', 'Less than 90%' ), Country,Vendor )

I hope it can helps.

Best Regards