Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
melissapluke
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Embed Sheet

Hi all,

We just upgraded to June 2019 Patch 2 for Qlik Sense Enterprise and there is a new feature for "Embed Sheet". I would not like my users to have that option. Does anyone know how to write a rule to turn that off? I've written rules before, so if you give me an example of turning this feature off, I should be able to customize it for my needs.

Thanks!

Melissa

2 Replies
Vegar
MVP
MVP

As it is not possible to restrict access to the dev hub I would assume that the embed sheet functionality is not restrictable either. The right click feature is just a feature that is making something complicated made easy. 

I would normally encourage my clients to make use of this functionality, I think the possibility to embed analytics where you prefer to consume it is great. What are your concerns @melissapluke by leaving this functionality available to all user? 

melissapluke
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

We have qlik sheets embedded into our applications. We do not want the users to be able to embed the sheets into things other than our applications therefore we'd like to restrict it.