Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Steve-Tarzon
Contributor II
Contributor II

How do I review a case I created?

I am a new user to QLIK.  I created a support case today and I believe it was accepted by QLIK.  At the end of creating the support case, I did not receive an acknowledgment or Case ID number.  How can I review the case I created while I am awaiting for support to contact me?

Thanks and regards.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Vinay_B
Support
Support

Hi @Steve-Tarzon Just wanted to check in to verify if you were able to create a case and this conversation can be marked as resolved.

Thanks!

If this resolves your query, please click on "Accept as Solution" for confirmation. Thanks!

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Vinay_B
Support
Support

Hi @Steve-Tarzon If the case is created successfully, then it will be visible under your community.

Login to community >> Support >> Click on case portal. Your open cases will be listed under Open tab and resolved cases under Closed tab.

Vinay_Bhat_1-1634749779352.png

I hope this helps. Let me know. Thanks!

If this resolves your query, please click on "Accept as Solution" for confirmation. Thanks!
Steve-Tarzon
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thank you for your response.  I have navigated to Community -> Support  but I only have a selection for 'New Case'.  I am going to assume I did something wrong when I tried to create my case, and will try again.

Thanks again,

Steve

Vinay_B
Support
Support

@Steve-Tarzon Yes seems like something went wrong. Please check the steps in the below post to create a case.

Let me know if you still need any help.

Vinay_B
Support
Support

Hi @Steve-Tarzon Just wanted to check in to verify if you were able to create a case and this conversation can be marked as resolved.

Thanks!