Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SatyaPaleti
Creator III
Creator III

How to use Set Analysis in FilterPane for Qliksense

Hi Experts,

How to use Set Analysis in Filterpane?  I am having below table. Products and Activated Products

Products Activate Products
Ipad Yes
Laptop Yes
Mobile Yes
Mouse  Yes
Charger No
EarPhones No
Bulb No

We are also having Input Variable i.e 

SatyaPaleti_0-1662953605671.png

if the user clicks on All Products, A filterpane should show all the products in the field.  When the user clicks on Activate Products A filterpane should show only the products where Activated Products Field Value is 'Yes'.

Can someone help me to resolve this?

Thanks,

Satya  

Labels (4)
1 Reply
krishna_p
Contributor II
Contributor II

There is 3 way where filterpane will show all the products in the field:

1. When the user clicks on Activate Products A filterpane will show only the products where Activated Products Field Value is 'Yes'  and for this you can use this expression =pick(match([Activate Products],'Yes'), Products)

2. When the user clicks on Activate Products A filterpane will show only the products where Activated Products Field Value is 'No'  and for this you can use this expression  =pick(match([Activate Products],'No'), Products)

3. If you want to show both Yes or no in filter plane then you use this expression                               =pick(match([Activate Products],'Yes','No'), Products,Products)

Try this You have any issue please let me know.