Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
eng19872
Creator
Creator

Qlik Sense + WordPress Website / Web Page Integration

Hi All,

I have Qlik Sense Enterprise Edition.

I am integrating Qlik Sense Charts / Sheets / Dashboard in WordPress Web page via given below 2 ways:

1. Qlik Sense Dev-Hub > Single configurator

2. Qlik Sense Dev-Hub > Mashup editor

Problem: Remote users are not able to access the Charts / Sheets / Dashboard over the web page due to the credentials.

Solution required: How to integrate and provide access to the remote users without credentials for Charts / Sheets / Dashboard? means anyone can open the website / web page and see the Charts / Sheets / Dashboard and make selections.

Please note, no luck with given below thread. No information available for authentication or license type that user need

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Sense-Enterprise-Documents/Web-integration-embed-Sense-charts-or-...

Labels (2)
3 Replies
Levi_Turner
Employee
Employee

Without authentication you are looking at anonymous access, yes? If so, then you would need to have:

• Capacity Analyzer if using the Professional / Analyzer license model
  • Core licensing
  • Using Login access passes if using the Token license model

With one of the above, then you will need to:

• Setup an anonymous virtual proxy

2019-05-22 10_31_30-Edit virtual proxy - QMC.png

eng19872
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi LeviTurner,

Yes, I am looking for access without authentication and I have Using Login access pass.

Do we need to acquire Analyzer capacity license ?

I'll be thankful to you, if you share some documents or elaborate more.

Qlik Demo can be access by anyone, so I would like to share the objects / sheet / Project on web page in a same way without authentication.

eng19872
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi,

I would like to make similar to "https://saasdemo.qlik.com". Here you can see everyone can access Qlik Sense Dashboard without any license.