Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MeeraAgrawal
Creator
Creator

Qlik set analysis

Hi Guys 

The below expression throwing an error

if(dc_summary_dropdown[Graph2]="Number of Stores", Sum([dc_instance.NUMBER_OF_DESTINATIONS]),
If(dc_summary_dropdown[Graph2]="Outbound Volume (Pallets)", Sum([dc_instance.QUANTITY_SHIPPED]),
Sum([dc_instance.AVERAGE_OUTBOUND_DISTANCE])))

Please  help me.

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Here double quotes can prevent as field, If you mean the field name you must use single quote like

if(dc_summary_dropdown[Graph2]='Number of Stores', Sum([dc_instance.NUMBER_OF_DESTINATIONS]),
If(dc_summary_dropdown[Graph2]='Outbound Volume (Pallets)', Sum([dc_instance.QUANTITY_SHIPPED]),

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful

View solution in original post

MeeraAgrawal
Creator
Creator
Author

Thanks your prompt response but I resolved it by write it like

if([Graph2]='Number of Stores', Sum([dc_instance.NUMBER_OF_DESTINATIONS]),If([Graph2]='Outbound Volume (Pallets)', Sum([dc_instance.QUANTITY_SHIPPED]),Sum([dc_instance.AVERAGE_OUTBOUND_DISTANCE])))

View solution in original post

5 Replies
MeeraAgrawal
Creator
Creator
Author

Nobody is here to give me an answer

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Here double quotes can prevent as field, If you mean the field name you must use single quote like

if(dc_summary_dropdown[Graph2]='Number of Stores', Sum([dc_instance.NUMBER_OF_DESTINATIONS]),
If(dc_summary_dropdown[Graph2]='Outbound Volume (Pallets)', Sum([dc_instance.QUANTITY_SHIPPED]),

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
MeeraAgrawal
Creator
Creator
Author

Thanks your prompt response but I resolved it by write it like

if([Graph2]='Number of Stores', Sum([dc_instance.NUMBER_OF_DESTINATIONS]),If([Graph2]='Outbound Volume (Pallets)', Sum([dc_instance.QUANTITY_SHIPPED]),Sum([dc_instance.AVERAGE_OUTBOUND_DISTANCE])))

Anil_Babu_Samineni

LOL, You changed field itself. Great !!

MeeraAgrawal
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi @Anil_Babu_Samineni 

I didn't changed field I removed table name associated with field name only.