Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kaushi2020
Creator II
Creator II

QlikSense Installation issues - Unable to see window in full screen post upgrade

Dear Team, I just tried to upgrade my QlikSense Desktop version to Feb 2024 release. Post upgrading the software the screen looks as mentioned in below image. please suggest.

kaushi2020_0-1707990650309.png

Any suggestions Please ? 

thanks in advance. 

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
TauseefKhan
Creator III
Creator III

Method 2: (If Not Fix with First Method, *Usually first method will solved issue*)

1- Program DPI Click on checkbox: Select I Signed in to Windows (If you are using Windows else 2nd option )
2- At the bottom, click the checkbox for "Override high DPI scaling behavior."
3- In the dropdown, select "System (Enhanced)."
4- Click on the Apply button.
5- IF still not working restart your PC and Run Compatibility Troubleshooter.

TauseefKhan_2-1716084282919.png

Method 3: (If Not Fix with 1st and 2nd Method)
1- Program DPI Click on checkbox: Select I Signed in to Windows (If you are using Windows else 2nd option )
2-Change High DPI Settings
3-At the bottom, click the checkbox for "Override high DPI scaling behavior."
4-In the dropdown, select "System (Enhanced)."
5-Click on the Apply button.
6-IF still not working restart your PC and Run Compatibility Troubleshooter.

TauseefKhan_4-1716085301284.png

OR
Check you Windows settings compatible In Windows: By Changing Custom scaling Size between 100% to 500%.

TauseefKhan_6-1716086420079.png

TauseefKhan_5-1716086195063.png

*** When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to. ***

View solution in original post

12 Replies
steeefan
Luminary
Luminary

My suggestion is to use Qlik Sense Desktop as you would use Qlik Sense Enterprise: in a browser window. Open QS Desktop as you normally would, minimize the window, and then open http://localhost:4848/hub in your browser of choice.

Apart from that, I have also installed QS Desktop Feb 2024 and cannot reproduce the behaviour your installation is showing.

kaushi2020
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Thanks for your suggestion, this was the temporary solution I tried using and it worked well. But will try to uninstall and install back to see if there is any possible solution. 

Cheers !

filipeoliveira77
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

I have the same issue. Already uninstalled and installed back but it didn't fix it...

kaushi2020
Creator II
Creator II
Author

After launching the desktop, Accessing the same from browser will fix this. 

http://localhost:4848/hub/my/work

TauseefKhan
Creator III
Creator III

Solutions: Unable to see window in full screen | Qlik Sense Desktop Resolution Fail | View not in full screen Qlik Sense Desktop
Method 1:
Youtube Video: https://youtu.be/tMEvXC6RU7I

Step 1: Go to the installation folder where you have installed Qlik Sense Desktop.
Step 2: Go to the "QlikSenseBrowser" folder inside the installed Qlik Sense Desktop folder.
Step 3: Right-click on the QlikSenseBrowser application (QlikSenseBrowser Properties Popup will appear).
Step 4: In the "QlikSenseBrowser Properties" window, click on Compatibility.
Step 5: Click on the "Change high DPI settings" button.
Step 6: At the bottom, click the checkbox for "Override high DPI scaling behavior."
Step 7: In the dropdown, select "System (Enhanced)."
Step 8: Click on the Apply button.
             **IF still not working restart your PC and Run Compatibility Troubleshooter**

*** When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to. ***

QlikSense Browser.jpg

QlikSense Browser 4.jpg

Please LIKE if the provided solution is helpful

Method 2: (If Not Fix with First Method, *Usually first method will solved issue*)

OR
Check you Windows settings compatible In Windows: By Changing Custom scaling Size between 100% to 500%.

*** When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to. ***

Sayed_Mannan
Creator II
Creator II

Not working

TauseefKhan
Creator III
Creator III

OR

kaushi2020
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Try with Scaling option which is mentioned in the trail comments. It will work. Mine worked with 100% scaling. Currently mine is set to 125% on Win 11 Enterprise machine.

Sayed_Mannan
Creator II
Creator II

Solution worked, thanks!