Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
John5
Contributor II
Contributor II

Question about visualization

Hi

I have been asked by a customer to create a chart just like this exemple below. 

Example.jpg

The blue bars would be something like Sum({<Type={'Team A'}>}Sales) per year per team.
The yellow  would be an average "line". Something like Avg(Total Sum(Sales)) per year for all teams together.
And there are about ten teams.

I need to know if this is possible to achieve in Qlik Sense without using any extensions. If not, I have to suggest a different way of presenting the data. This is what the customer wants, but if it is not possible...

Thanks

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Or
MVP
MVP

Try using a Bullet Chart (though you can also get something similar with a Combo Chart using a symbol in place of the yellow line). You may also want to consider using a Trellis Container for the team aspect (though if it's just ten, you could create ten objects if you prefer).

These are all native to Qlik / Qlik Bundle objects.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Or
MVP
MVP

Try using a Bullet Chart (though you can also get something similar with a Combo Chart using a symbol in place of the yellow line). You may also want to consider using a Trellis Container for the team aspect (though if it's just ten, you could create ten objects if you prefer).

These are all native to Qlik / Qlik Bundle objects.