Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
padmanabhv
Contributor III
Contributor III

Scatter Plot - chart is not displayed

I have some data loaded which looks like this :

padmanabhv_0-1710274860160.png

And ID, score and age.
I wanted to plot a simple scatter plot with age on the X axis, score on the Y axis. Something like this :
I cannot seem to figure out how to do that using the Scatter Plot. It tells me the chart cannot be displayed cause it only contains undefined values

padmanabhv_1-1710275475355.png

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
pravinboniface
Creator II
Creator II

@padmanabhv Can you check the data model viewer to confirm that score and age is numeric?  Perhaps try with count(score) or count(age) to make sure something else is not wrong.  Even if one value undefined, it will plot.  So, perhaps there is a problem with all values.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
pravinboniface
Creator II
Creator II

@padmanabhv Can you check the data model viewer to confirm that score and age is numeric?  Perhaps try with count(score) or count(age) to make sure something else is not wrong.  Even if one value undefined, it will plot.  So, perhaps there is a problem with all values.

padmanabhv
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

@pravinboniface Thank you so much ! All the data was loading as text so I failed to notice the difference (left side of column vs right side !) Using a Num#() and using "Only" with the measures seems to do the trick ! 
Appreciate the help !