Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bruce_sorge
Contributor III
Contributor III

Select certain fields based on selected condition

Hello,

I have a dashboard that I am creating that works like this:

User selects a program, and that populates a table below. 

User then selects the Title field, and that populates another table above based on a specific value. This is the issue

I have a table that looks like this:

CardsFYProgramRFA TitleTopic Development MeetingNPD Concept ApprovalIO Notification Complete1st Writing Team MeetingFinal Draft to ERB Branch ChiefFinal Draft to IOAAIOAA Review CompleteFinal Draft to ORM (send to OGD/OGC)
Publish19SSWRHarmful Algal Blooms3/1/20194/1/20206/1/20197/1/20198/1/20199/1/201910/1/201911/1/2019
Baseline SSWRHarmful Algal Blooms520153030303030
Complete   xxxxxx x
Status AEChemical MechanismsOn TimeOn TimeOn TimeOn TimeOn TimeOn Time On TimeOn Time

So what I need to do is look across Complete and find the last x which is the current status of the project, then display the RFA Title, FY, Program, Current Milestone (this is the column header name), Due Date (date that is in the Publish row), the next milestone (next column header name), and expected award which comes from a column not included in this example due to keeping data to a minimum.

I have searched high and low for every iteration of wording to find this, either by creating a temp table that stores the data for each RFA to using set analysis. Any help would be appreciated. 

0 Replies