Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hunk
Contributor
Contributor

Split One Table into different one

Dear all,

I'm new in QLIK, hope you could help me in this topic.

I would like to see the subtotals like this sheet. I thought I could realize this by different methods.

LIke hiden some rows accorgint to my needs, or see the subtotals in one sheet.If it's possible, hope you could make it in detailed, as I'm totally new in QLIK SENSE.

Screenshot 2022-03-09 104910.png

Thanks in adavnce for your support! 

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
rubenmarin

Hi I think you can add a field that goups the client segement, this can be an inline table like:

LOAD * Inline [
ClientGroup, Client Current Segment
Elite,Elite
Elite,Elite+
Elite,Top
Big,One Time Big
Big,Repeat Big
Medium,One Time Medium
Medium,Repeat Medium
];

So you can add a pivot table with the ClientGroup dimension and the Client Current dimension, so you can see the total of each client group and also expand the see each client segment below.

In the add-ons sections of the table propeties there is an option the see th pivot table always expanded.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
rubenmarin

Hi I think you can add a field that goups the client segement, this can be an inline table like:

LOAD * Inline [
ClientGroup, Client Current Segment
Elite,Elite
Elite,Elite+
Elite,Top
Big,One Time Big
Big,Repeat Big
Medium,One Time Medium
Medium,Repeat Medium
];

So you can add a pivot table with the ClientGroup dimension and the Client Current dimension, so you can see the total of each client group and also expand the see each client segment below.

In the add-ons sections of the table propeties there is an option the see th pivot table always expanded.

Hunk
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi Rubenmarin!

Thanks a lot for your so qucik reponse.

It works well in my side!

Thanks.😉