Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
blithenaresh
Contributor II
Contributor II

qsAPI - Could not find TLS certificate file

I am trying to trigger a qlik sense reload task that's installed on a remote Windows machine using certificate. The certificate was created and placed in a folder in this machine (client.pfx). I am running a Python code on AWS to trigger the task. But I receive the error "Could not find TLS certificate file". 

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PadmaPriya
Support
Support

Hello @blithenaresh 

Please uncheck "Check for server certificate revocation" in Internet Explorer and it works.

PadmaPriya_0-1622224808983.png

Thanks,

Padma Priya

Qlik Support

Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
PadmaPriya
Support
Support

Hello @blithenaresh 

Please uncheck "Check for server certificate revocation" in Internet Explorer and it works.

PadmaPriya_0-1622224808983.png

Thanks,

Padma Priya

Qlik Support

Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!
blithenaresh
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thanks for the reply. Should this be done on the windows machine where Qlik is installed, and then generate the certificate? Just want to reiterate that I am running the Python code on AWS Lambda service.