Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Navy
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Can not Edit my uploaded file, why?

HI All,

I want to do some updates on my previous uploaded document, but I can not find the "Edit" action which is there with my other posts, anyone can help?

Thanks & Best Regards

Navy

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Haijun and Juraj,

I have created a Jive support case for this issue and will reach out if we need any further information to investigate and resolve it.

Best regards,

Qlik Community Team

View solution in original post

18 Replies
Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

here

edit.PNG

Navy
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

But the "Edit" action is not there for this uploaded file.  It is there for my other posts.

BaiduShurufa_2018-1-3_9-24-21.png

Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

did you login? login to community and see again.

or else  ext_aaq‌ vil help

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Haijun,

There should be an Actions menu in the right column when you view your document. Can you try using this link and let me know if it appears for you here?

https://community.qlik.com/docs/DOC-19512

Best,

Qlik Community Team

juraj_misina
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi Jeremy,

I have exactly the same problem. I see Actions menu in right column, but Edit button is not there (exactly as on Haijun's screenshot. This affects only my most recent post:

App integration API - simplify analysis of large data volumes

Other posts are not affected.

Thanks for help.

Juraj

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Juraj,

Can you try logging out of the community and logging back in, and let me know if that helps?

Thanks,

Jeremy

juraj_misina
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi Jeremy,

no, it did not help. Not even trying another browser. Normally I use Firefox, I've tried in Chrome as well.

Juraj

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for trying that, I'll have to enter a support ticket with Jive to investigate.

In the meantime, you may be able to use this link to edit your document: https://community.qlik.com/docs/DOC-19563/edit?ID=19563

juraj_misina
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

I get "Access to this place or content is restricted. If you think this is a mistake, please contact your administrator or the person who directed you here." on that link. The strange thing is that I was able to edit the document until I published it. Once I published it, the Edit button was gone.