Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Create a new QlikCommunity Group

Hi there,

I'd like to start a new QlikCommunity Group for Qlikview in Australia.

I don't seem to have the option to do so in the Groups.

Would I need to request an Administrator to do this?

thanks

4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello Justin,

Thanks for your request. We welcome new groups and have a launch process. To kickstart this just send your QlikView Account Rep a request and he/she will help sponsor you and assist with the planning, launch and growth for your group.

senarath
Creator III
Creator III

Hi Sara,

I got this thread by a community member while I was looking for a help for my requirement.

I want to create a group for community around my country which is a fast growing market for Qlikview in Asia.

It could be either Qlikview Sri Lanka or Qlik Sri Lanka ( as we gonna have both Qlik View and Qlik Sense in the future).

I wish to get members around the country and develop a group with Qlikview users/developers.

So no idea what would be the procedure.

Thanks in advance.

Senarath

Not applicable
Author

Hi Sara,

Good to see you! I got this thread for the reason the same as Senarath.

I would like to apply a group creation for Qlik China(should we better separately create Qlikview China and Qlik Sense China? ) . Since China has became a huge market in BI field, and there are rapidly increased Qlikview & Qlik Sense developers and users. So there is no doubt that we need to build a group to get them together, to cultivate market further.

I also have no idea of the procedure of creating group, but if any questions you have, feel free to contact me please, I will do my best to be your best assistant in China.

Thanks a million and best wishes!

Jack Zhang

(Personal email: swucim@gmail.com)

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks for the feedback gentlemen. Feel free to email me at: sli@qlik.com and also include your account rep in the thread so we can get them involved to help the launch and maintenance processes.

Best regards, Sara