cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

How can I rate documents?

There are a few highly valuable documents in the resource library that I would like to rate (up). Jive help talks about a 'My Ratings' link, but I've never seen such a link on any page. Is it a special privilege? Has it been disabled?

Peter

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for your query Peter,

It is temporarily disabled due to the spammer situation. It will be back up and running in about a week.

Thank you for your patience.

Sara

View solution in original post

3 Replies
swuehl
MVP
MVP

AFAIR, there was an option to rate documents, which seems to be currently disabled. Also commenting on documents seems to be disabled as well.

I assume this is due to massive spam attacks currently hitting the forum.

Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III
Author

Thanks Stefan. We'll know for sure as soon as community management chimes in and confirms our assumptions.

The age of spam: you may be as surprised as I was to know that nowadays you can reply to posts almost anonymously. A couple of hours ago I forgot to log in before pressing the Reply button (used to be hidden if not logged on but not anymore) and was presented with a special reply editor with email and nickname input fields at the top. I think I know why that feature has been enabled, but still it seems very courageous in an age of massive attacks..

Peter

[Edit] Ah, these posts immediately go to moderation. Good!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for your query Peter,

It is temporarily disabled due to the spammer situation. It will be back up and running in about a week.

Thank you for your patience.

Sara