Qlik Community

New to Qlik Community

Discussion board for questions on how to use Qlik Community and its features.

Announcements
This forum is for questions and information about how to use the Qlik Community.
Please do not post product related questions here.
Select the correct forum from: Qlik Product Forums
marcioarruda
Contributor III

How make binary uploads?

How do binary uploads to meet the mission below?

binary.JPG

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: How make binary uploads?

Hi Marcio,

Thanks for reaching out to us. In order for to achieve the Gearhead mission, you will need to upload three files using the "Upload a File" option from the Actions menu:

Actions Menu.png

Using the "Write a document" option and attaching a file to that document will not count towards this mission.

The QlikView Resource Library and the Qlik Sense Resource Library are great places to post files, as long as they are resources that other members will find useful, not sample files for support questions.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Regards,

Qlik Community Team

11 Replies
santiago_respane
Valued Contributor

Hi!

I've never understood how to accomplish this mission...

and also seems that there's no place where you can find a detailed explanation of how to achieve it.

Please when you get the answer, Share it!

Kind regards,

Not applicable

Click Reply, Go to advanced Editor, then click Attach. I believe this is a binary upload.  You do it to show examples to people.

Chanty4u
Esteemed Contributor III

Hi ,

Check this thread hope you will come o know what it is exactly

Gearhead - Make 3 binary loads. Whats binary load in community to get does point

marcioarruda
Contributor III

Yesterday I did it and did not get the points for my action. The moderators could see this, because I've done this several times.

marcioarruda
Contributor III

Yesterday I did it and did not get the points for my action. The moderators could see this, because I've done this several times.

marcioarruda
Contributor III

I've done it, but still no points for this mission.

Chanty4u
Esteemed Contributor III

hi,

i think he can assist you on this am not sure Jeremy Latimer <Jeremy.Latimer@qlik.com>

marcioarruda
Contributor III

Ok, thank you!

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Marcio,

Thanks for reaching out to us. In order for to achieve the Gearhead mission, you will need to upload three files using the "Upload a File" option from the Actions menu:

Actions Menu.png

Using the "Write a document" option and attaching a file to that document will not count towards this mission.

The QlikView Resource Library and the Qlik Sense Resource Library are great places to post files, as long as they are resources that other members will find useful, not sample files for support questions.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Regards,

Qlik Community Team

Community Browser