Qlik Community

New to Qlik Community

Discussion board for questions on how to use Qlik Community and its features.

Announcements
This forum is for questions and information about how to use the Qlik Community.
Please do not post product related questions here.
Select the correct forum from: Qlik Product Forums
Not applicable

I want to create an survey on the Qlik Community, but get an error

When I create an survey on the Qlik Community I get an error.

I need to select a location where I want to place the survey. When I type text in the field I only see grey-out locations whitch I cannot select?

Anybody how can help me??

Tags (1)
Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sli
Valued Contributor II

Re: I want to create an survey on the Qlik Community, but get an error

Hello Jelte,

Thanks for your request. The polling/survey feature is for use by community management for specific types of feedback. We don't allow members to post surveys at this time due to privacy purposes. This is why you are seeing this type of message.

Qlik Community is focused on member generated content in discussion forums, resource libraries and topical groups.

You are also welcome to email me: sara.leslie@qlik.com if you have specific ideas around what type of content you are looking to solicit and how it would be used and we could talk about potential applications.

Best regards, Sara

7 Replies

In many places you couldn't anything but there are available places if you expand those entries.

- Marcus

Not applicable

Hello Marcus,

Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately the survey option gives an error when opening it. So when this is fixed I will try out your suggestion and keep you posted.

Not applicable

Hello Marcus,

Does the survey page work at your site? The survey page is still not working at my site.

Looking forward to your reply

You are right - there is a bug on this feature:

sli + ahw please take a look on this topic.

- Marcus

Not applicable

Thank you,Now I know that it not only on my site

sli
Valued Contributor II

Hello Jelte,

Thanks for your request. The polling/survey feature is for use by community management for specific types of feedback. We don't allow members to post surveys at this time due to privacy purposes. This is why you are seeing this type of message.

Qlik Community is focused on member generated content in discussion forums, resource libraries and topical groups.

You are also welcome to email me: sara.leslie@qlik.com if you have specific ideas around what type of content you are looking to solicit and how it would be used and we could talk about potential applications.

Best regards, Sara

Hi Sara,

this is pity then formerly it was possible, like:

Are there any criteria necessary if we ask you to create a poll for us? Maybe it could be an alternatively to send each poll at first in moderation to ensure that certain criteria are applied.

- Marcus

Community Browser