Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
btrompetter
Contributor III
Contributor III

Jive Mobile IPhone client

Hey

can I use the Jive Mobile IPhone Client with this community?

Best wishes

Bastian

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable

Bastian,

We are working with Jive to get this working soon; because we manage our own SSO system, we have to create a webservice to work with their application.  I will be posting updates to the Community Manager blog when we are ready to launch it.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Not applicable

Bastian,

We are working with Jive to get this working soon; because we manage our own SSO system, we have to create a webservice to work with their application.  I will be posting updates to the Community Manager blog when we are ready to launch it.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, any news about the Jive solution and the iPhone app?

Not applicable

Mats,

The new version of Jive's community platform has a built-in mobile option, but we are rolling out a number of other features right now, so the upgrade has been pushed back a little bit.  We will post to the Community Manager Blog when we have more info to share.  Thanks for your patience!

Not applicable

I have just tried to connect to Qlik Community with Jive Mobile app on IOS 8 and I am still getting the error message "Unable to find the community". Is there any plans on fixing this?

roblange
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Hi,

Not sure of where to post this so apologies if not the correct area of the community. I recently upgraded my iPhone 6 to iOS10.0.2 and now I am unable to access the content of any Community posts using the Qlik Community Mobile app.

I can see the posts summaries and when I click to see a post, all I can see is a list of the Contributors but not the comments/content of their replies.

Has anyone else had this problem? I rely on keeping up to date on contributor posts as a self learning mechanism and now this is causing some grief!

Thanks Rob.