Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alexdataiq
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Keep account when no longer a Partner?

Hi everybody!

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask or if I should email directly to Qoncierge@qlik.com, but I would like to know if someone else has been through something similar. At this time I work for a company that is a Qlik Partner, but soon I will transition to another job in a different company.

As you may know to get the partner "badge" you have to login with a partner email account; for obvious reason I will no longer have access to to the email account once I step out of the company. So, what I want to know is that if it possible to move my account to a personal email address in order to keep my threads, points, etc. What will happen with my current account? Will it be canceled/close? Will I be able to login with the credentials even though I no longer have access to the email?

Regards!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

You can definitely change email id and AFAIK you will keep all your points and threads. So, nothing to worry about, all you need to do is to email Qoncierge about change of email.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
sunny_talwar

You can definitely change email id and AFAIK you will keep all your points and threads. So, nothing to worry about, all you need to do is to email Qoncierge about change of email.

alexdataiq
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

Thank you Sunny,you're a champ!

I guess I'll have to email them before my current email account is disabled!

sunny_talwar

Yes, I would suggest to do that ASAP

swuehl
MVP
MVP

Alejandro, I've had the same need some time ago.

Just contact qoncierge service to change your mail and you should fine.

You should keep all points, threads etc that are directly connected to your user account.

For obvious reasons, you will lose access to the partner content.

alexdataiq
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

Thank you Stefan!

It's kind of sad 'cause I'm already spoiled, I'm going to miss the Partner Content!