Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Mission modifications - something got lost?

I too like the new icons for Missions, although I must say I grew accustomed to the previous set.

I was delighted to see that Helpful and Wise One finally got decoupled, and Wise One disappeared altoghether. Natural order has been restored

The text in the respresentation of Champion is still a bit contradictory to the real workings:

Mission Champion.jpg

Shouldn't each 'a' be a number 5? But then I saw the weird percentage. Apparently the triggers for a Champion Mission have changed recently: now you only need 3 Correct markings (and 5 Helpfuls) to earn this mission. Ok.

Next I opened the details pane, and to my suprise the Correct markings I had earned so far (counting my recent activities resulted in 3 of them) had disappeared. The Helpfuls are still there. Where did the 'Correct' ones go?

Peter

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III
Author

Ther Champion mission seems to be fixed. Thanks a lot!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
sunny_talwar

On the day when I was travelling from India to US, everything on the community changed . I agree its very confusing now, but I guess we will get used to it no time.

With regards to missing things, I was not sure what I had before I left so can't really compare.

Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III
Author

Ther Champion mission seems to be fixed. Thanks a lot!