Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pradosh_thakur
Master II
Master II

Notification not delivered via mail or alert

Hi All

For the last 2 hours or so , i have not received any notification via mail or alert in the community. Is there anything wrong ?

My answers got correct response and even got some replies which i didn't get notified. Is anyone facing the same issue. Cause we might have missed out on alert of any replies which we should have seen. If this is just me , please let me know how can i correct it.

Thanks

Pradosh

Learning never stops.
Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Sue_Macaluso
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey Pradosh, I realized we never closed this loop although you should be receiving notifications as this was solved on the 20th. If this is not the case please let me know. Thanks
Sue Macaluso

View solution in original post

5 Replies
pradosh_thakur
Master II
Master II
Author

@Sue_Macaluso  can you help me out here?

Guys, anyone facing the same. I went back and found out i have missed a lot of alert today hence was not able to help.

Learning never stops.
Sue_Macaluso
Community Manager
Community Manager

I agree there is something that is wrong. I will look into this. @Anonymous
Sue Macaluso
pradosh_thakur
Master II
Master II
Author

@Sue_Macaluso  I am still having the issue.   This is impacting me and i am not able to help others.

Learning never stops.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Pradosh,
Thanks for reporting this to us. We are seeing the same issue, and we are working with our platform support team to investigate and find a solution. We'll let you know when we have an update.
Thanks,
Jeremy
Sue_Macaluso
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey Pradosh, I realized we never closed this loop although you should be receiving notifications as this was solved on the 20th. If this is not the case please let me know. Thanks
Sue Macaluso