Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Qlik Gadgets like cup or t-shirt with Qlik logos

Hello Qlik Fellaz,

Does anybody have any idea about some gadgets like t-shirts, pens or cups with Qlik logo? Is it avaible anywhere?

Thanks in advance!

Bartek

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Gysbert_Wassenaar

I think this one is probably the best place: Community Information. But as far as I know Qlik doesn't sell that kind of stuff. And nobody else is allowed to since that would violate trademarks and copyrights,

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand

View solution in original post

8 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

I'm afraid you're confusing DataMarket with a bazar type of market. This space is not about promotional merchandise. See Qlik DataMarket | Qlik for more information.

Not applicable
Author

So where shoud i put my question?

Gysbert_Wassenaar

I think this one is probably the best place: Community Information. But as far as I know Qlik doesn't sell that kind of stuff. And nobody else is allowed to since that would violate trademarks and copyrights,

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello Bartosz and Thanks Gysbert!

Actually we don't currently sell Qlik Branded items but I will see if there is some way we can try to offer some via Qlik Community. You did ask in the correct place. What tickles your fancy- Drink Tumbler, T-shirt, Mouse pad, Hats? I will see what we can come up with but it will take some time!

Sara

Not applicable
Author

Thank you Sara

We needed this stuff for meeting which we already had but if it's still possible to get it for another occasion that would be great. We are interesting in any kind of tickles. Now we have a lot of time. So please let me know if there is some option to organize it.

Best regards,

Bartek

flexbox
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hey guys, 

we have 2021, still no shop around with Qlik products??

Marco_Imperiale
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hey guys, 

we have 2024, still no shop around with Qlik products?? 😜

Or
MVP
MVP

@Marco_Imperiale wrote:

Hey guys, 

we have 2024, still no shop around with Qlik products?? 😜

Qlik Nation offers some Qlik-branded products as rewards, if that helps? If not, perhaps you could contact Qlik and see if there's any way to purchase them directly...

[Edit] Shortly after posting this, Qlik announced assorted changes including a logo change, so any branded products that might be available need to be replaced anyway... (: