Qlik Community

New to Qlik Community

Discussion board for questions on how to use Qlik Community and its features.

Announcements
This forum is for questions and information about how to use the Qlik Community.
Please do not post product related questions here.
Select the correct forum from: Qlik Product Forums
Or
Valued Contributor II

QlikView SSO no longer remembers my user and password and takes excessively long time to login

QlikView SSO does not remember me from visit to visit (no auto-login), no longer remembers my user and password when I click login, and takes excessively long time to login (10-20 seconds to login and redirect) once I input my details manually. This has started about a week or two ago and persists across different browsers and machines. Would appreciate assistance as this is somewhat annoying.

4 Replies
hirishv7
Honored Contributor

Re: QlikView SSO no longer remembers my user and password and takes excessively long time to login

Hi,

Its recently changed a bit .But once you select your user name from drop down and press Login means it will automatically login.

If your password is saved in your browser.

Else ,

Try Clearing cache of your browser and give a try.

HTH,

Hirish

Or
Valued Contributor II

Re: QlikView SSO no longer remembers my user and password and takes excessively long time to login

1) I can't select my username. I do not get recognized. I only have a Log In link.

2) It does not automatically log in when I click it.

3) My browser does not offer to remember the username and password, regardless of which browser I use (Chrome, Firefox, and IE). This usually means the field is tagged by the developer as Autocomplete=off, though not always.

4) The issue persists across browsers and machines, which means it's not cache-related.

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Or,

Are you still experiencing issues with your login?

Thanks,

Qlik Community Team

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Or,

Since we haven't heard back from you, I am assuming your issue has been resolved and so I am closing this thread. If you are still experiencing an issue please create a new thread and we will address it there.

Best regards,

Qlik Community Team

Community Browser