Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
swuehl
MVP
MVP

Several times using Search results in error

Hi all,

I tried to use the search Icon to search the Forum several times today, and it results in an error (not always, but multiple times):

An Unexpected Error has occurred.

• Your request failed. Please contact your system administrator and provide the date and time you received the error and this Exception ID: 7003B58D.

Click your browser's Back button to continue.

4 Replies
swuehl
MVP
MVP
Author

This seems to happen predominantly if I use the main search (lens Icon on the very top menu) on an existing search result list page (i.e. trying to start a second search).

Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

This has happened to me a couple of times in the past (don't remember exactly when, probably last week). I think there is still some heavy lifting being done on various internal aspects & mechanics of the community.

For example, I am now having problems clearing selected Locations/Users/... on the main Search page. This wasn't the case yesterday.

Frank_Hartmann
Master II
Master II

i encountered the same issue!
jmcdermott
Contributor III
Contributor III

An Unexpected Error has occurred.
  • Your request failed. Please contact your system administrator and provide the date and time you received the error and this Exception ID: 7003B58D.

Click your browser's Back button to continue.

I get the same thing, I used to be able to find answers or ask questions easy, now I just see articles on how to buy qlik products super frustrating!!!!!