Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jvitantonio
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Unable to comment/rate document

Hi  sli  is there a reason why I can't comment not rate your post: Qlik Community Missions and Badges ?

I never paid much attention to the badges but I decided to give it a go. I tried a couple (like comments, rate post, etc) but the badges are not assigned to me when I complete the mission. The mission is not even tracked. It's like the community is not recognizing my actions.

Another example is my profile. I completed my profile and I didn't get the "Personable" mission.

By the way, I tried sending you a private message, and I got the error attached. (no error description)

Thanks,

Juan

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Gysbert_Wassenaar

You're not the first to notice How can I rate documents?

This is related to the recent spam floods. To keep this site usable at all some functionality needed to be disabled or reconfigured temporarily. I know the site team is working hard on improving things. I expect you should soon see improvements and a return of the normal functionality.

Regarding the Personable mission... did you also add a picture and make an avatar of it?

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

You're not the first to notice How can I rate documents?

This is related to the recent spam floods. To keep this site usable at all some functionality needed to be disabled or reconfigured temporarily. I know the site team is working hard on improving things. I expect you should soon see improvements and a return of the normal functionality.

Regarding the Personable mission... did you also add a picture and make an avatar of it?

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
jvitantonio
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni
Author

Thank you G for your input.

Let's see if Sara can shed some light on the badge problem.

Juan

ogster1974
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

Hi Gysbert

I'd noticed for a while some guy in Korea from the look of the content taking great delight playing with a script tool box.

Perhaps they should hold fire on the new missions until they add some sort of captcha based submission check other wise they'll get a lot of first timers not engaging in the behaviour they want.

I'd put a comment on their document myself but its locked

Andy