Qlik Community

New to Qlik Community

Discussion board for questions on how to use Qlik Community and its features.

Announcements
This forum is for questions and information about how to use the Qlik Community.
Please do not post product related questions here.
Select the correct forum from: Qlik Product Forums
Luminary
Luminary

Unable to comment/rate document

Hi  sli  is there a reason why I can't comment not rate your post: Qlik Community Missions and Badges ?

I never paid much attention to the badges but I decided to give it a go. I tried a couple (like comments, rate post, etc) but the badges are not assigned to me when I complete the mission. The mission is not even tracked. It's like the community is not recognizing my actions.

Another example is my profile. I completed my profile and I didn't get the "Personable" mission.

By the way, I tried sending you a private message, and I got the error attached. (no error description)

Thanks,

Juan

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Unable to comment/rate document

You're not the first to notice How can I rate documents?

This is related to the recent spam floods. To keep this site usable at all some functionality needed to be disabled or reconfigured temporarily. I know the site team is working hard on improving things. I expect you should soon see improvements and a return of the normal functionality.

Regarding the Personable mission... did you also add a picture and make an avatar of it?

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
3 Replies

You're not the first to notice How can I rate documents?

This is related to the recent spam floods. To keep this site usable at all some functionality needed to be disabled or reconfigured temporarily. I know the site team is working hard on improving things. I expect you should soon see improvements and a return of the normal functionality.

Regarding the Personable mission... did you also add a picture and make an avatar of it?

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Luminary
Luminary

Thank you G for your input.

Let's see if Sara can shed some light on the badge problem.

Juan

ogster1974
Honored Contributor II

Hi Gysbert

I'd noticed for a while some guy in Korea from the look of the content taking great delight playing with a script tool box.

Perhaps they should hold fire on the new missions until they add some sort of captcha based submission check other wise they'll get a lot of first timers not engaging in the behaviour they want.

I'd put a comment on their document myself but its locked

Andy

Community Browser