cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Weird entries in Notifications

Today (2018-12-06 15:19CET) I get these two entries at the top of my notifications overview:

20181206 Notifications.jpg

I visited the two discussions, only to discover that no-one posted anything new in either one (what's a "new topic" anyway?). Then I visited the profiles of both users (they are both Employees so I guess moderation quarantaine doesn't apply to them). They look like this:

Matthew_Fournier.jpg

George_Thomas Profile.jpg

AFAIK this means that something is wrong with my Notifications overview (even if their posts got deleted somehow) and that the corresponding profiles don't mention any related posts (and that the Likes counters are a bit off-track sometimes). Or can this be explained in some other way?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

I have seen those notification and I think what these guys might have done is to move the discussion to its appropriate place (for example moving from 'New to Qlik Community' to 'New to QlikView' or 'New to Qlik Sense')

View solution in original post

4 Replies
sunny_talwar

I have seen those notification and I think what these guys might have done is to move the discussion to its appropriate place (for example moving from 'New to Qlik Community' to 'New to QlikView' or 'New to Qlik Sense')
Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III
Author

Indeed, that seems to be the explanation for entries that only refer to discussions that have been moved.

But the Notification wording is still weird. And target for improvement.

sunny_talwar

Agreed. It is confusing and would be nice if it can be reworded.
George_Thomas
Support
Support

Hello,

Apologies for the confusion 

I will pass this information on to our community systems team to look into. Thank you for pointing this out with the screenshots. 

Best,

George Thomas 

George Thomas
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to mark a correct resolution or answer to your problem or question as correct.