Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Windows Server 2012 R2 support

Hi,

Our current QlikView server is on Windows Server 2008 R2 and we need to move QlikView services off the current server and onto it's own dedicated server. Ideally I'd like to have it on 2012 R2 but see it's not supported yet.

Is there an ETA on when this will be supported? I'll happily wait a little while if there's an ETA. If not I'll just go with 2008 R2 again...

Thanks

Kelvin

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Looks like 11.2 SR 6 will support Server 2012 R2.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Looks like 11.2 SR 6 will support Server 2012 R2.

Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hi,

As William says, Windows 2012 R2 for QlikView Server will be supported in 11.20 SR6, ETA is mid May.

You can test the beta but I wouldn't recommend you to use this release until it is generally available and successfully run all the beta testing process.

Miguel

joffremota
Partner - Contributor III

I've tried to open the link but says that I don't have enough access. What is that about?

Not applicable
Author

Well, it did layout the details of the beta testing, but it looks like someone removed it.  I edited my earlier comment to remove the link.

EDIT:  Looks like the Beta is now closed.  http://community.qlik.com/community/qlikview_beta_programs/blog/2014/03/13/qlikview-1120-service-rel...

joffremota

No poblem, thanks for your reply William Brelo.

One more thing, is there any document or website that give us the exact day, or at least month, that 11.20 SR6 will be released? A client just acquired a Windows Server 2012 SR2 license for QlikView before asking us the compatibility.

Thank you!

BR,

Joffre Mota