I am very new to Qlikview so I hope I understand the answers. I have added an additional column to my excel that I pull in as my data source. The new column is called Owner, this shows me which sales manager owns the account. I added to the script (i think) but it does not appear and when I go to sheet properties and try to add a new field.
i am assuming the script load completed successfully...it should have said something like xxx lines fetched. if there were an error, it would have said error loading data or something to that effect with an option to reload the old data. if you clicked yes, the old data set loads and you will not see the new field in the table viewer since the load failed.
fields are case-sensitive in qlikview, so i'm assuming the name of the column is spelled correctly. otherwise, load will fail.
In that case check that you really added the new field to the script. After changing the script click the Save button to make sure the changes are applied. Reload the document and make sure no error message appears. Then check again if the new field is added.