Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
srm12213
Contributor III
Contributor III

"My Account" option not working in the Qlik.com site

When you login to the Qlik.com and got to "Account" and click on 'My Account'

It will ask for you to reset your password..I am seeing this error from few months.

Is everyone having this issue?

Qlik technical team can you please fix this issue...Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Santosh,

Thank you for reaching out to us. This has always been the only function of that link. There is no "My Account" functionality on the website. In future, we would like to build that. In the meantime, discussions are underway on changing the text to "Reset Password."

If there is something on your account you would like to change, such as your email address, please reach out to our Customer Support team at Customer.Support@qlik.com and they will be able to make changes for you.

Best regards,

Qlik Community Team

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Santosh,

Thank you for reaching out to us. This has always been the only function of that link. There is no "My Account" functionality on the website. In future, we would like to build that. In the meantime, discussions are underway on changing the text to "Reset Password."

If there is something on your account you would like to change, such as your email address, please reach out to our Customer Support team at Customer.Support@qlik.com and they will be able to make changes for you.

Best regards,

Qlik Community Team