Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

undo Assumed Answered.

I have accednently set my post to Assumed Answered. How do i undo this? Or do I have to repost my post?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Piers,

This is a great question. There is not an intuitive way to undo the Assumed Answered, but there is a workaround. You can mark a reply as the Correct Answer, which will change the state of the Question from Assumed Answered to Answered. Then, you can unmark the reply as Correct Answer, which then reverts the thread back to an Unanswered Question.

I've added a reply to your thread which you can use to mark as Correct and then unmark. Once complete, I'll remove my reply.

Best regards,

Qlik Community Team

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Piers,

This is a great question. There is not an intuitive way to undo the Assumed Answered, but there is a workaround. You can mark a reply as the Correct Answer, which will change the state of the Question from Assumed Answered to Answered. Then, you can unmark the reply as Correct Answer, which then reverts the thread back to an Unanswered Question.

I've added a reply to your thread which you can use to mark as Correct and then unmark. Once complete, I'll remove my reply.

Best regards,

Qlik Community Team

sunny_talwar

Jeremy I think this is useful information which might make sense to be added here:

Qlik Community Tip: Marking Replies as Correct or Helpful

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Great idea, Sunny. I'll add it in.

sunny_talwar

Thanks Jeremy